Purpose of the Job
The ABAP Programmer job exists to support the SAP ERP system utilized by ZINARA’s business units. The programmer provides third level support from SAP deployed modules. This encompasses solution identification, resolutions as well as provide technological change for the developed solution.
The position reports to the Business Systems Support Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Design, develop, test, implement and support SAP S/4 Hana application software.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
- Analyse and troubleshoot issues within the system ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Develop software and system support documentation and procedures according to Rust – Oleum standards.
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.
- Close communication with functional teams/designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Build professional relationships with clients.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- 2 A ‘Level passes
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication
- Knowledge of SAP Modules such as HCM/ESS, PM/EAM, MM, FI
- SAP Certification in SAPUI5/SAP HANA/ABAP an added advantage
- 2 years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 19 April 2023 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.