Business Systems Support Specialist
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, assists in all business matters of the CEO, from business analysis, rapid execution to strategic planning, and proactively following up on internal & external meetings. The incumbent will measure and analyse ZINARA’s performance and its evolution by synthesizing information through accurate performance dashboards and Key Performance Indicators tracking for all ZINARA key business processes with subsequent comments and recommendations thus allowing the Chief Executive Officer to make informed business decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting relevant business data regarding organisational performance and constructing innovative ideas to improve business processes
- Assist the CEO in planning and executing upcoming strategic and operational high impact projects
- Proactively follow up on meetings with internal and external stakeholders with the CEO
- Monitor and Evaluate ZINARA programs and projects as a road fund manager
- Provide well thought out perspectives on ZINARA operations through coordinating with executives and department heads to streamline business processes, increase productivity and successful implementation of key business initiatives
- Provide input into key strategic decisions, formulation of business strategies, analysis of business opportunities, developing business plans including budgeting and forecasting.
- Identify areas of cost reductions and operational improvements and assist the CEO in periodic business reviews.
- Carry out variance analysis and reporting, return on investment calculations, marketing and operations reporting, price modelling and efficiency audits.
- Coordinate, prepare and challenge business plans, budgets, and forecasts to actual performance.
- Provide CEO with clear, objective financial and business data to support the decision-making process.
- Preparation of key business performance indicators to support target setting for short/medium/long-term plans.
- Monitor program costs monthly and challenge profit improvement strategies
- Ensure that business plans are integrated into the decision-making process.
- Participate in multi-function project teams.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc business performance reports
- Monitor and ensure the compliance of all policies and SOPs.
- Suggest business improvement methods and tactics
- Exceptional analytical and structured problem-solving skills
- Unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency.
- Relentless drive and desire to be the very best.
- Possesses excellent communication, time management, and organisational skills, handling everything with high-level professionalism and confidentiality.
- Independent, meticulous, patient, hardworking, proactive, resourceful, reliable, tenacious, and a self-starter.
- Relentless in following up aggressively to complete projects.
- Open to and thrives on receiving critical feedback
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Studies, Finance, Commerce or equivalent
- Relevant Master’s Degree
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
- 5 years relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable integrity
- Knowledge of business improvement methods
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 March 2022 at 4:30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville
Or email email@example.com
CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT
Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices