Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to ensure all ZINARA Business Systems are working properly. The Business Systems Support Specialist is responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems and helpdesk support.
The position reports to the ICT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure system availability and optimal performance of the various ZINARA ICT systems (transit coupon, fuel levy, vehicle licensing and tolling.
- Administration of SAP, Pastel, Belina, Domain and Exchange Systems.
- Follow up on system upgrades and maintenance work carried out on all ZINARA systems to provide a correct picture on the prevailing situation as and when required.
- Configure the ZINARA server environment for all business systems.
- Oversee new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades relating to server and network equipment as assigned.
- Monitor and maintain system standard to ensure compliance with IT policies.
- Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures for all applicable systems.
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to incoming work orders, calls, and or emails regarding equipment and or connectivity problems.
- Attend to Helpdesk issues in a timely manner
- Monitor that all networks are configured correctly to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulling organisational objectives and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O’Levels including Maths and English.
- 2 A ‘Level passes or equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electronic Engineering orTelecommunication Engineering.
- Networking Certificate/Programming certification is an added advantage
- Prince 2 ,ITIL or equivalent is an added advantage
- 2 year relevant working experience
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 April 2023 at 4:30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT
Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices