Business Systems Support Specialist
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to ensure all systems are working properly. The Business Systems Support Specialist is responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. The incumbent will support and maintain data centre systems, recovery processes, systems security and user management to ensure that critical business systems are available at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure system availability and optimal performance of the various ZINARA ICT systems (transit coupon, fuel levy, vehicle licensing and tolling).
- Administration of SAP S/4 Hana, Pastel, Belina, Domain and Exchange Systems
- Follow up on system upgrades and maintenance work carried out on all ZINARA systems to provide a correct picture on the prevailing situation as and when required.
- Create and maintain documentation for server configuration, server mapping, network performance, processes, and service records.
- Develop and deploy methodologies for testing systems performance and provide systems performance statistics reports.
- Conduct testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and backup systems as it relates to network functionality.
- Ensure high availability and acceptance levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Providing on-call support and problem resolution for Business applications
- Ensure revenue and operational reports are produced and sent in time.
- Perform daily system monitoring, to identify potential issues with Data Centre and implements corrective action.
- Perform periodic Data centre performance reporting to provide inputs to capacity planning.
- Attend to service desk issues in a timely manner.
- Perform server and security audits, and security backups and recovery.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- 2 “A” level passes
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft certification or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in analysing user needs and requirements, mapping processes and documenting the results is required.
- High level of attention to detail, with the ability to pre-empt potential problems and identify inefficiencies.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 19 February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.