CCTV OPERATORS (x6)
Purpose of the Job
The position exists to diligently monitor and operate all ZINARA Closed-Circuit Television (CCTVs) installed across the country to detect and deter revenue leakages as well as access control management in line with the ZINARA Risk Management and Loss Control Mandate. The position reports to the CCTV Operations Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors CCTVs and equipment installed at all ZINARA stations across the country to pro-actively and reactively respond to detected incidents aimed at reducing revenue leakages.
- Logs all suspicious incidents observed and write accurate reports covering all activities involving CCTVs at all ZINARA stations from the Control Room.
- Generates high quality evidence to facilitate investigations and where necessary prosecution of offenders.
- Operates the CCTV system in accordance with the ZINARA Risk and Loss Control department Standard Operating Procedures and relevant state governing laws and regulations.
- Carries out and records daily equipment checks and report all faults and failures of CCTVs to immediate supervisor.
- Reports crimes in action.
- Ensures safe keeping and clear labelling of recordings for easy access.
- Operates equipment/ take assistance from technical personnel to identify, isolate, retrieve, and store footages of interest
- Handles recorded media in accordance with organisational procedure
- Maintains the CCTV Control Centre facilities and environs safe, and clean, in line with ZINARA policies.
- Reports immediately to the Supervisor any suspicious criminal behavior detected through the CCTV Cameras installed at various ZINARA sites across the country.
- Reports or refers all complicated issues seeking appropriate guidance and course of action from the Supervisor.
- Records and reports all CCTV systems malfunctions and unusual circumstances in accordance with ZINARA Procedures and recommend corrective action to superiors.
- Prepares daily CCTV Operations reports and submit to superiors.
- Testifies in internal hearings and courts of law in matters involving CCTV evidence
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O levels including English Language and Mathematics
- Relevant Diploma or higher qualification in Risk Management/Security Studies/ Information Technology / Telecommunications or equivalent
- A professional qualification or training in Electronic Security Systems or similar is a distinct advantage.
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrable experience in corporate security, intelligence management or law enforcement environment.
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s license
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 March 2022 at 4:30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT
Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices