DEVOPS ANALYST (RE-ADVERT)
Purpose of the Job
The DevOps Analyst job exists to evaluate the completeness, accuracy, and optimisation of ZINARA’s revenue system in line with set standards. The Dev Ops Analyst, will be working in conjunction with systems development to develop new products and features, manage critical production processes and systems with support and infrastructure teams.
The incumbent reports to the Systems Development Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep track with trends in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies and methodologies.
- Automation of code review with style, quality and test coverage checks.
- Monitor and control quality of code pushed to Version Control systems ensuring it has no bugs.
- Develop tools and processes to reduce occurrences of errors on production environment and improve customer experience.
- Manage software releases, configuration, monitoring and support of all production system components.
- Deploy new products, updates, and fixes to production environment.
- Monitor and validate operational quality characteristics.
- Implement tools that increase the percentage of defects detected in testing before production release.
- Ensure design, test and maintain configuration and deployment and delivery tools.
- Provide second level support and interconnect Development and Operational teams.
- Implement, and communicate section policies, processes and procedures.
- Produce technical documentation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Ordinary Levels including Mathematics and English.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electronic Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering Project Management/Networking/Programming
- Networking Certificate/Programming Certificate/PRINCE 2 ITIL Equivalent
- CSZ or equivalent professional membership
- At least two years related working experience.
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 November 2022 at 4.30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org