Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to ensure all ZINARA digital and online platforms are implemented and effective. As a Graphics and Web Designer, you will be responsible for creation of digital online messages in the form of short videos, visual graphics, and fact sheets to support sensitization of ZINARA’s initiatives targeting the motoring public and stakeholders.
The position reports to the Business Systems Support Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create UI / UX for web with responsive design.
- Determine the coding requirements for site creation.
- Develops e-commerce website using the modern web technologies.
- Website and software application designing building or maintaining.
- Develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices
- Should be able to create concepts using modern web technologies,
- Analyze website analytics reports using Google Analytics
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize and design engaging messages in the following formats short videos, digital audio message and pager infographic
- Identifying channels to be used to convey the messages.
- Create and edit images, graphics, audio and video files for website.
- Finalize the materials based on feedback and obtain a final sign off.
- Provide design assistance.
- Participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints -Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Test graphics across various media -Amend designs after feedback -Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- 2 A ‘Level passes
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electronic Engineering or Telecommunication
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- 1 year relevant working experience
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 19 April 2023 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.