Purpose of the Job
The Head of ICT is required to consolidate and lead the digital transformation agenda, in line with ZINARA’s aspiration to deliver technology solutions to enhance revenue collection. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Head of ICT will be primarily responsible for managing the process of innovation and leveraging on cutting edge technology to re-engineer ZINARA’s processes and product offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates as part of the Management team in the formulation and review of the corporate strategy.
- Leads the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Leads in the acquisition and/or development of requisite software and management of all software licenses and renewals.
- Drives the deployment and operations of I.T. infrastructure and Data Centre
- Ensures that information systems are appropriately scaled and efficiently designed.
- Maintains a stable computing environment with optimum system availability and performance.
- Manages technology vendor relationships in a manner that ensures cost-effective and timely procurement of hardware, software, and services.
- Ensures that technology-related policies and procedures including data security policies, blueprints, standards, and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Manages projects and priorities efficiently.
- Advises the Executive on information technology network development and management for business success.
- Initiates and drives the information technology business plans in response to defined customer requirements.
- Identifies, compares, selects, and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Keeps abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Works closely with Operations and other Business Units to define and deliver new products and enhancements
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
- Must be a holder of a B.Sc. Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
- Diploma in Project Management is a requirement.
- MBA, M.Sc. Information Technology, or other relevant master’s degree is a prerequisite.
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 21 March 2022 at 4:30pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT
Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices