Human Resources Officer - Training and Development
Purpose of the Job
The position exists to coordinate and implement training programmes that align with the business strategic transformation initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
Training and Development
1. Develop and recommend a budget for training and development.
2. Develop and implement training
programmes that are aligned to strategy and the organizational needs.
3. Conduct gap analysis by identifying skills, knowledge gaps and wide needs assessment.
4. Coordinate training programmes that ensure adequate base skills for succession planning and talent management.
5. Evaluate effectiveness of training
programmes by carrying out impact analysis and make necessary recommendations to management.
6. Research and benchmarking training on best practices.
7. Negotiate on training costs, course material and appropriate venues for conducting training/workshops.
8. Maintain and update curriculum database and training records.
9. Prepare and submit reports on trainings conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly.
10. Manage and maintain in-house training equipment.
11. Consolidate training requirements,
from departmental heads as well as performance Management Contracts and Reviews.
12. Coordinate overall personal development plans for effective performance management strategies that align to the business strategy.
13. Prepare, monitor and evaluate Individual Training Plans for all staff.
14. Monitor the training budget and staff development loans for all employees and training grants for management staff.
15. Process ZIMDEF rebates and follow up on payments/claims for all Polytechnic students on attachment quarterly.
16. Provide mentorship to students on attachment and assess progress together with their respective University /College Lecturers.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences
• Diploma in Human Resources Development/ Talent Management/Training or equivalent
• 5 ‘0’ Level subjects
• 3-5 years’ relevant training experience
• Excellent report writing skills, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
• Benchmarking capabilities.
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (asses needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluation)
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Negotiating Skills.
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 23 February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.