Purpose of the Job
The position exists to plan, develop, implement, and monitor the overall business marketing strategy for ZINARA. oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Contributing to the implementation of marketing strategies and activities
• Supporting the PR and Marketing manager in overseeing the department’s marketing operations
• Organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness.
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social media, website print etc.)
• Liaise with stakeholders to promote products and services to enhance the company’s presence.
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
• Write, edit, and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
• Preparing marketing budgets and monitoring expense
• Track and record project results and amend marketing measures.
• Identify, study and test market patterns and trends.
• Help create customer database.
• Research to target the best audience and maximize reach.
• In liaison with the PR and Marketing Manager, develop effective marketing and sales campaigns.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 0′ Levels including Maths and English.
• Degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Three years’ work experience in a similar role
• IMM Diploma an added advantage
• Knowledge of E- Commerce
• Outstanding ICT and interpersonal skills
• Outgoing personality
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 19 February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.