Purpose of the Job
The position exists to ensure compliance of statutory requirements, adherence to policies and procedures in relation to reward management. The incumbent will be responsible for the administration of all payrolls for ZINARA.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organize, coordinate, and manage appropriate methods, procedures and activities of the entire payroll functions and ensure required resources are made available.
2. Ensure that the required standard of payroll processing is procedurally adhered to.
3. Ensure that payrolls are processed accurately, timeously and ensure queries and communications are handled appropriately.
4. Liase with stakeholders such as Old Mutual, ZIMRA, NSSA etc on payroll related issues.
5. Oversee completion and submission of Group Life Insurance forms to insurance brokers.
6. Oversee completion and submission of statutory payments.
7. Maintain and update payroll records.
8. Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required.
9. Vet loans and recommend such loan applications to the Human Resources Director for Approval.
10. Prepare and produce reports for use by Executive and other necessary stakeholders.
11. Coordinate and support internal and external payroll audits.
12. Effectively lead payroll staff.
13. Plan, set and review performance standards and establish if they are met and if not, ensure corrective measures are taken.
14. Identify training gaps and recommend training for subordinates.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 ‘0’ Level subjects including English and Maths
• Degree in Human Resources Management /Social Science
• Diploma in Payroll Management
• At least 5 years’ experience in Payroll Administration
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• High-level of confidentiality.
• Advanced skills and comprehensive knowledge of payroll systems.
• Knowledge of relevant Acts, regulation, policies and agreements relating to payrolls.
• Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent employee relations skills.
How to Apply
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 23 February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources Zimbabwe National Road Administration 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.