REVENUE CLERCK-LICENSING x7 (BEITBRIDGE x3, BULAWAYO x4)
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of this job is to collect and achieve set targets for vehicle licensing revenue, effective revenue collection and coordination to ensure maximum accountability and customer satisfaction.
The incumbent reports to the Vehicle Licensing Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
1.Issues licenses and exemptions to motorists at the gazette fees and any penalties
and arrears accrued.
2. Attends and responds to queries from motorists and agencies in relation to
Licensing, providing the information and any relevant advice needed for the
purpose of licensing as provided for by the Vehicle Licensing system and the
Motor Vehicle Registration and Licensing Act.
3. Counts and verifies cash and receipts and submitting the verified amount at the
end of each transaction day as is stated on the cash up summary report.
4. Captures data for new vehicles in the system submitted by the motorist with copies of the registration book.
5. Collects and receipts presumptive tax from motorists.
6. Submits daily activity report to supervisor.
7. Prepares detailed accounts of usage of each batch of Face Value Documents and
submits weekly returns to the supervisor.
8. Compiles statistical information on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis as informed
by all licensing data.
9. Identifies malfunctioning equipment and unusual circumstances and advises the
supervisor for corrective action.
10. Reports system manipulations and recommends corrective action for Vehicle
Qualifications and Experience
5 O’ Level passes including Maths and English.
• Degree in Finance, Commerce, Administration or equivalent.
• At least a year experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft excel word and power point.
• Outstanding ICT skills
How to Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 18 February 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send via email to: email@example.com
Applicants can also lodge their application at the nearest ZINARA Provincial Offices.