SAP SUPPORT ANALYST
Purpose of the Job
The position exists to provide systems administration and maintenance support to ZINARA’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. This entails ensuring high system uptimes in line with agreed performance targets.
The incumbents report to the Business Systems Support Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- SAP Basis administration, for SAP ERP, NetWeaver, BW, Solution Manager Systems
- SAP Workflow Hierarchy Maintenance
- SAP User roles and Security
- Troubleshooting respective SAP module errors or problems
- Assist business in understanding SAP system capabilities
- Work with ABAP developers to identify and implement custom solutions as required.
- Testing and deploying solutions to the production systems
- Offer relevant training and development to SAP end users.
- Maintenance of Fiori/Gateway server
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 Ordinary Levels including Mathematics and English.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Electronic Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering Project Management/Networking/Programming
- Project Management Certificate/Networking Certificate/Programming Certificate/ITIL /CISA/CISP Certificate or equivalent
- CSZ or equivalent professional membership
- At least two years related working experience.
How to Apply
Applications letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of academic qualifications National Identity document and Attachment application letter from the College/University should be submitted not later than 21 November 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
489 Runiville Glenroy Crescent Highlands
Or send via email to: email@example.com