Purpose of the Job
Manages and coordinates all service-related activities of the workshop to ensure a high level of service for ZINARA fleet
The position reports to the Administration Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and directs the day-to-day work of the service team to ensure that work is carried out in a professional and timely manner by managing service requirements and assigning jobs and resources, as required
- Provides on the floor technical expertise to the service team and remote technical support and expertise in the field.
- Works closely with the service team to ensure that time & resources are maximized (right, first time).
- Approves all invoices associated with the workshop and ZINARA fleet and completes any required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Supports the warranty process for dealership.
- Ensures that all standards in health and safety policy are always adhered to.
- Recommends the stock levels for the workshop and maintains security systems to ensure workshop stock is safe and secure and can be accounted for.
- Undertakes any workshop associated administrative tasks as required and at the request of the Transport Controller.
- Liaises with external Providers to ensure that all repair job costings, opening and closing of jobs are carried out daily.
- Provisions of periodic workshop reports
Qualifications and Experience
5 Ordinary levels including Mathematics and English.
Class 2 Driver’s License
At least 5 years post apprenticeship working experience of which 2 should have been as supervisor
Class 1 Motor Mechanic.
Skills/knowledge required to meet demands of the job